Last updated: Apr 5, 2022 8:20 PM
What information we collect, where we get this information, and how we use this information We collect any and all information that you enter on this Website.
We collect the following information about you:
Identifying information - Name
Where we get this information
- Information submitted by the consumer;
- Tracking pixels.
How we use this information
- Enforcing our Terms of Service;
- Marketing and advertising;
- Providing customer service;
- Resolving disputes;
- Verifying customer information.
With whom we share your information
We do not share your personal information with any third parties.
How we protect your information
We have implemented the following measures to protect and safeguard your personal information:
- Limiting the amount of personal information that we collect to strictly necessary only
- Using ssl or other secure connection technologies when receiving or sending personal information beyond internal networks
- Performing regular risk assessments
- Training our employees
- Maintaining up-to-date software and safeguards
- Implementing physical security measures
- Physically and/or logically separating systems containing personal information from public networks such as the internet.
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on your computer by your web browser. The file is added once you agree to store cookies on your computer or device, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow sites to respond to you as an individual. The Website can also tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- Analyze our web traffic using an analytics package
- Identify if you are signed in to the Website
- Test content on the Website
- Store information about your preferences
- Recognize when you return to the Website
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
This Website is intended for use by a general audience and does not offer services to children. Should a child whom we know to be under 18 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond to that child to inform him or her that they cannot use this Website.
This Website uses Google Analytics to collect information about you and your behaviors. If you would like to opt out of Google Analytics, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
Depending upon where you reside, you may have the following rights with regard to your personal information:
- The right to access your information.
- The right to say no to the sale of your personal information.
- Rectification of information: the right to request that we amend any of the information that we have collected about you.
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data.
- The right to lodge a complaint regarding our collection, sharing and processing of data with competent authorities in the proper jurisdiction.
Exercising your rights
You may exercise the rights specified above by submitting a consumer request to:
We will need to verify your identity prior to effectuating your request. To verify your identity, you will need to provide us with the following information with your request:
Please note that we may be unable to process your request if you do not provide us with the above information.
We will respond to most consumer requests within 30 days of receipt. However, some requests may take longer. We will notify you in writing if we need more time to respond. We have the ability to deny your request(s) if certain exceptions in the law apply. If we do deny your request, we will provide you with the reasons for such denial.
The following person is accountable and responsible for our privacy practices and procedures:
You may lodge a complaint with us by contacting the person accountable and responsible for our privacy practices and procedures at the contact information above. You may also lodge a complaint with the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada by filling out this form or calling 1-800-282-1376.
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than us. We provide such hyperlinks for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. It is up to you to read and fully understand their Privacy Policies. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
Do Not Track
Do Not Track is a preference you can set on your browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. We do not support Do Not Track ("DNT"). You can either enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your browser.